Thursday 12 January 2012

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Exhibition

The Narnia series is still one of my favorites. In grade 4, it is what really got me hooked on reading. My teacher, Sister Marcella, read The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe to my class and I was sold. I read the rest of the series on my own within weeks.

Currently on display at Marina Bay Sands until the end of February is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Exhibition. I haven't seen it yet but I have heard it is fantastic. You can actually step into the wardrobe! With the ticket sale proceeds going to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund, it is definitely worth a visit.

"Step into a world of fantasy based on the blockbuster films and C.S. Lewis’ beloved fictional books. View artifacts from C.S. Lewis’ personal study, the famous attic, a replica of the White Witch’s Throne, and many other interactive and engaging displays.

Come experience this magical holiday event that will be sure to captivate your senses, mind, and imagination."



No comments:

Post a Comment